17 March 2010

promise and compromise

As mush as I do not want to turn this blog into another version of my journal, I just couldn’t help it. Making my feelings known somehow unloads me. I’ve been feeling heavy since the weekend and I haven’t been sleeping right. Although that might not be considered a sign, me being a nocturnal being; I still insist that all those sleepless nights are clearly associated with the issue. It fills my heart with smoke of anger and frustration that I haven’t talked about this to those involved. It didn’t occur to me that money could get in our way, this much and as such.

The only consolation for this hurt is the certainty that after we talk about it, I would feel so much better. But at times I stop and wonder – will it be forever?

No comments:

Post a Comment